At Sexton Test Prep & Tutoring, we are committed to the health and well-being of our clients and staff. In accordance with the Massachusetts guidelines, we have begun resuming in person tutoring on a case-by-case basis with safety measures in place to protect our clients, their families, and our staff. We are thankful to be able to continue offering remote tutoring as well and are confident that our staff is able to get the same results working remotely as they are in person.
For our clients looking to return to in person tutoring:
Under the ADA, we are unable to share the vaccination status of any individual employees. However, we can share that we have requested our tutors be vaccinated prior to returning to in person tutoring.
By moving forward with an in-person tutor, you agree to follow the guidelines and release Sexton Test Prep and its employees from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19 or other communicable conditions.
- All parties (tutor and student/household) will need to self-screen at home.
- When meeting in a public space, please follow all guidelines set forth by that business or location.
- All parties should use hand sanitizer (alcohol-based with at least 60% alcohol) or wash their hands before the session.
- Vaccinated student and tutor may wear a face covering if they prefer. Unvaccinated family members in the same room are asked to wear face masks, especially when communicating with the tutor.
- *All parties must adhere to any city or local policies regarding the requirement of face coverings.
- Please make arrangements to meet online if the tutor/student/household member:
- Does not feel well
- Has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days. In-person meetings cannot be held until all exposed parties have completed the required quarantine
- Is experiencing any symptoms, or have come into close contact in the last 14 days with someone who is known to be infected with COVID-19
Thank you for your support in helping us to do our part to control the spread of COVID-19.
To learn more about our online one-on-one tutoring, call or email us today.